REGISTRATION FEE REFUND POLICY
- All registrations purchased will remain effective for the rescheduled dates of the 8th Family Law & Children’s Rights Conference only (11 – 14 July 2021). Delegates and Speakers who have registered for the conference already will automatically be registered for the new dates.
- If you are unable to participate in the conference and require a refund of your registration fees, please email the Conference Organisers at email@example.com by no later than Thursday 30 April 2020. After this date your registration remains confirmed and standard T&Cs will apply. Refunds will be processed in full to your original form of payment (i.e. credit card). We are unable to refund to any other source.
|Delegate Category||Fee ($AUD)|
|Category A* (Early Bird)^||650.00|
|Category B** (Early Bird)^||1,300.00|
|Category C*** (Early Bird)^||1,500.00|
|Please note all rates are in Australian dollars (AUD).|
The registration categories have been set according to one’s jurisdiction / territory of residence. If your jurisdiction / territory of residence does not appear under a category below, please register under “Category C”. For clarification, please contact the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Nepal, Peru, Solomon Islands
Bhutan, Brazil, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Maldives, Mongolia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russian Federation, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkey, Vietnam
Andorra, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States of America
Early Bird registration rates are available from 1 February – 30 April 2020
An Accompanying Guest is an individual (non-legal professional) who must be accompanied by a registered participant and wear a name badge during the function. Registration for an Accompanying Guest includes attendance at the Welcome Reception on Sunday 19 July from 18:00 – 19:30.
Conference registration includes:
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Conference materials, including any available speakers’ papers.
- Welcome Reception on Sunday 19 July 2020.
- Opening Ceremony on Monday 20 July 2020
- Lunch on Monday 20 July, Tuesday 21 July and Wednesday 22 July 2020.
- Tea and coffee during session breaks.
- Closing Ceremony on Wednesday 22 July 2020.
Accommodation, flights, visas and social activities are not included in the registration fees.
All working sessions and conference materials will be provided in English.
The dress code for the conference and related functions is smart casual.
List of participants
In order for your name to appear in the list of participants, which will be distributed at the conference, your registration form must be received no later than 12 July 2020.