The conference will take place virtually over five days from 12 July through to 16 July 2021.
Due to the need to hold a virtual conference, the number of sessions we are able to provide has been significantly reduced and we regret that we will be unable to accommodate all speakers whose papers have been previously accepted.
The conference will consist of 4-5 sessions per day. Because of international time zones, the sessions will be pre-recorded but as much as possible, we will endeavour to add on live Q&A sessions.
- AUD 250 per participant
Note for participants:
- If you are from Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, or Indonesia, you may be eligible for a complimentary registration. Please email the organisers: [email protected] for assistance and to receive your waiver code if applicable.
- If you were registered for the 2020 conference, this does not mean that you are automatically registered for this event. All participants will need to register and pay.
- If you have not received your registration refund for the 2020 conference, please contact the LAWASIA Events Team at [email protected]
Refund / Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your registration, you must notify the organisers in writing to [email protected] and the following terms will apply:
- Up to 12 June 2021: 50% of the full registration fee will be refunded
- From 12 June 2021: no refund available, substitution only